Summer Breeze Dress

June 13, 2017


Summer Breeze Dress

Hey, everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve created and released something. I was definitely feeling discouraged when I felt like my CC wasn’t good enough, but I’ve been practicing and I feel comfortable although my stuff is never perfect, just gotta keep practicing! Anyways, down to business!
Info:
  • 12k Poly (Dude I’m so sorry I’ll try better next time around)
  • 5 Swatches
Known Issues: The dress toward the bottom gets weird looking with certain animations. I wanted everyone aware, just in case, it might bother them too much which is understandable :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Watchmaker review: Citizen Eco Drive Titanium Watch
    This how to get titanium white octane review includes its design, functionality, safety, and gold titanium alloy battery management. Read this review to discover how titanium forging we titanium cookware compare to titanium 4000 the

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Follow us

Translate